….and I did! Yesterday I moved all the frozen food into one freezer the object was to defrost mine which it needed badly. Son Wes and friend Mike K. then moved the full freezer into the garage and plugged it in. That left me with a very wet floor which I worked on. This morning this is what i faced.
The area where the big cage had been was filled with cardboard, containers of trash, old painting equipment under the table, containers of outdoor bird seed on the table, and spilled seed all over. The curtain in the window was filthy and the window itself needs cleaning. I swept, mopped, cleaned off everything, burned the cardboard, and started moving the trash out.
I have empty boxes ready for packing against the outside wall. The curtains are clean and in the dryer. I have moved half of the frozen food back into to my freezer and will finish that up tomorrow when I go down to wash the window. Then I will defrost the freezer that is in the garage.
Next comes the food room. I need to get what is left onto one or two shelves and free up the others to go to different homes.
When I came back up I brought some patio blocks with me.
To step up into the regular step was difficult because the area was to narrow. But three more blocks improve the area a lot.
That was my labor for today but before I go I must show the great job Wes and Debra did yesterday cleaning up under and around the deck area.
All the string is gone that was used to let tomatoes and other vegetables climb. The oil barrels Jay cut in half to use for container gardening have been dumped and removed. In fact Wes took them down to the road and before he left to go home someone picked them all up. Debra had trimmed up both of the wood embankments and along the bottom cleaning it all up.
.Mike K. came by and mowed the front yard for me and then helped Wes move the freezer.
So it is coming along.